domingo, 18 de noviembre de 2007

Cosas que nunca dije

August 2007

Mido
Remember I once told you I felt sure that, even if you met new guys, in the end you'd know that there wasn't anyone better than me? Fun. It seems like it endep up being the other way around. Remember I told you about Cynthia and Susana? I kinda felt there was something special about them, something that could grow green and strong. Think I was wrong about that too. They such sweet and interesting gals, but only this and nothing more.
I considered giving myself a chance to start something new, from scratch. You know nothing about it yet and it feels as if I had been lying to you... It's over now, I just talked to her a couple hours ago and told her I could not handle this situation. She's definitely got different goals and expectations, she stands out from the rest, but it's not the type of relationship I'd like to be into. She's not the type of girl I'm into. Do you know what's the oddest thing? We've just broken up and instead of writing her something or writing about it, I'm writing this to you. Why?
I need a hug... I want to call you so bad...

No hay comentarios: